Equipment We Use
- I love my Canon 5D Mark III, but you don't have to use this camera. You can start out with any DSLR camera you prefer and as you get better you will want to upgrade. We have a mix of camera bodies on our team - 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, Nikon D7000 and Nikon D7100
- I love this flash! It is super affordable, durable and it has a built receiver so it will fire anywhere in a home. I carry about 6 of these with me on every home.
- Small Lightweight Tripod that we use as light stands (2). We use tripods because they are very versatile. We can hide lights anywhere with these.
- You can never have too many batteries. We have two sets for each flash in our bag
- This transmitter mounts on top of your camera and allows you to fire all of your flashes. If you decide, you can even control the power of your lights from here.
- This bag is perfect to carry 4 of our YN560-III lights with me as I move through the home.
- I can't even explain how much I love having house shoes with me. Walking in socks all day hurts the feet. They even protect from the occasional step in something weird scenario!
iPhone Video Gear
The most important tool to get good smooth footage is the gimbal. I have been using the Movi Gimbal and really like it.
You can purchase this gimbal on the same site as the Moment Lenses or you can order direct from FreeFly.
The last piece needed is the counterweight. The gimbal won’t balance with a lens added without this.
All of our bags come from ThinkTank Photo
Full Disclosure: We are not affiliated with ThinTank Photo, we do not receive any freebies or any money from them - We just LOVE their gear!