How To: Upload Photos to Tourbuzz
Step 1: Log into tourbuzz website
All of our Virtual Tour orders are hosted through Tourbuzz. The website credentials are listed below:
Once logged in you are going to navigate to the Tours and look for the address you are currently working on.
Choose the first batch you want to work on by clicking on the address and it will open up the editor.
- You don't need to worry about any other tabs other than Images/Video
- Click on "add images/video"
- Navigate to the photos you downloaded earlier and choose to upload all of them.
- Once images are done uploading they will auto process. Wait for the auto process to finish and return to the Tour
Step 2: arrange images into order and add music
To arrange images you simple drag and drop.
Follow commons sense as for an order. We usually do the following:
- Main Exterior Images
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom
- Back Yard
- and so on
Click on the Music Tab and scroll down to find the music selection tool
Select a song and save
Note: I try to choose any song that has a (Flagged by YouTube) because we will publish most of these tours to YouTube
step 3: PUblish tour and copy tour links
- Publish the Tour
- Copy the Virtual Tour Link (just the link, no other text)
- Select "Skip". We don't send out this notification at this point.
Step 4: Add Virtual tour link into viewshoot job
- Navigate to the Job you are working on back in Viewshoot
- Select the admin tab
- Under the Additional Links section
- Link Title/Text - write "Virtual Tour"
- Link URL - paste the link you copied earlier
step 5: Finalize tour
- Select Finalize from the options below
- Make sure the Send Notification is checked on